Unisex Uniform Organic Cotton T-Shirt
A soft and breathable heavyweight organic cotton t-shirt in a classic fit.
Details and Care
- Unisex style (we suggest women size down for a true to size fit)
- Premium heavyweight organic cotton which is hefty but still soft and breathable
- Classic cut with longer sleeves that are easy to cuff
- Slightly tapered body fit helps stop the t-shirt from flaring at the bottom
- Low impact garment dye and wash uses less water and azo-free and formaldehyde-free dyes
- Made in Los Angeles, USA
- Pre shrunk, machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Model height & size:
- Washed Black Wari is 6'4" size L & Erika is 5'2" size M
- Vintage Indigo Win is 6'0" size 2XL & Jean is 5'0" size L
- Salt Wari is 6'4" size L & Maggie is 5'7" size L
- Moss Nate is 5'9" size M & Jill is 5'5" size L
Why we made this
We wanted a classic heavyweight tee that was soft, breathable and easy-to-wear.
Plays well with
Made with Sustainable Materials
Ethically Manufactured in the USA
Feeling Good Guarantee
Hard to find good shirt for tall guys. Love the bigger sizing, fits great.
I love new direction of blank plain looks. Muji of camping apparel? It’s boxy fit. It “feels” like symmetric (not actual sense) evenly well spaced out. It sits on the body nicely. Super comfy movement. Especially enjoyed wearing for sleep. Got XL since I don’t like standard crew neck fit (I am L for size ). Everything is great but the length of sleeve just cuz got it oversized. Loved kinda faded tone of blue. Reminds me of my 15yo -used to be dark navy but now grayish blue shirts. Fabric feels distressed means soft and wraps around body nicely.
The perfect shirt to wear with bike shorts or cutoffs in the summer, love the feel and fit of the heavyweight cotton!!
I bought this tee for my husband and let me tell you, whoever said too much of a good thing is a bad thing...never met this t-shirt.