Unisex Uniform Organic Cotton T-Shirt
A soft and breathable heavyweight organic cotton t-shirt in a classic fit.
Details and Care
- Unisex style (we suggest women size down for a true to size fit)
- Premium heavyweight organic cotton which is hefty but still soft and breathable
- Classic cut with longer sleeves that are easy to cuff
- Slightly tapered body fit helps stop the t-shirt from flaring at the bottom
- Low impact garment dye and wash uses less water and azo-free and formaldehyde-free dyes
- Made in Los Angeles, USA
- Pre shrunk, machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Model height and size:
- Washed Black Erika is 5'2" size M & Wari is 6'4" size L
- Vintage Indigo Jean is 5'0" size L & Win is 6'0" size 2XL
- Salt Maggie is 5'7" size L & Wari is 6'4" size L
- Moss Jill is 5'5" size L & Nate is 5'9" size M
Why we made this
We wanted a classic heavyweight tee that was soft, breathable and easy-to-wear.
Plays well with
Made with Sustainable Materials
Ethically Manufactured in the USA
Feeling Good Guarantee
I love new direction of blank plain looks. Muji of camping apparel ? It’s boxy fit. It “feels” like symmetric (not actual sense) evenly well spaced out. It sits on the body nicely. Super comfy movement. Especially enjoyed wearing for sleep. Got XL since I don’t like standard crew neck fit (I am L for size ). Everything is great but the length of sleeve just cuz got it oversized. Loved kinda faded tone of blue. Reminds me of my 15yo -used to be dark navy but now grayish blue shirts. Fabric feels distressed means soft and wraps around body nicely.