Good Food // Camp Grub 013
GOOD FOOD // CAMP GRUB 013 // 'NOT A RUM AND COKE'
Let's be honest, after a long day of physical or mental strain (all that cabin time can be exhausting with a capital E!) nobody wants to cook an elaborate meal. May we suggest a liquid diet?
Full credit to our friends over at Sugar Water for supplying us with one of our new all-time favourite cocktail recipes using their housemade Cola Syrup to boot. As an added bonus we put this one through the ringer just in time for the release of our new enamel mug sets. Check 'em out below!
1) Pre-chill the shaker à la river bank, snow bank, or piggy bank. (Well, maybe not that last one).
2) Pour the rum, cola syrup, bitters, lime juice, macadamia nut liqueur and a couple of ice cubes into the shaker and close the lid tightly. You won't want to lose one drop of this sweet, sweet nectar!
3) Shake, shake, shake. Repeat.
4) Open the shaker and pour the mixture over a mug of ice.
5) Top up with soda water, add your lime wedge and there you have it. Easy peasy lime squeezey!
Tag #campgrub to show us how you make GOOD FOOD in the great outdoors!
Cocktails will be good to send.